Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dammit!

So I started putting my bike together last night, and things were looking good until I attached the rear brake. Then,I rather quickly reaized that I made the brake arch ever-so-slightly too high. The damn rear brakes don't reach! I measured a gazillion times and it seemed to be the right height.

Dammit.

I will try to re-drill the brake hole at a slight angle, which should put the brake at an appropriate height, if at a little bit of an odd angle. My fingers are crossed.

2 comments:

  1. oh no! just when you think youre done....

    just cut it out and braze in a new one! er....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I probably should have checked this one out before painting the bike. Dammit.

    It seems to work now at the angle. Close one though.

    ReplyDelete