Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Pics

I finally have some new pics up of the latest frame (Mark III). The main triangle is all glued together and I'm waiting for a few more pieces to come from Edge Composites. It turns out that the first two chainstay units that I ordered were designed to be track chanstays, and therefore were a bit too narrow for my needs. I called up the guys and they were amazingly helpful. Good parts, great service, I guess something that I aim for as well.

I've also got some cool vacuum bagging supplies coming this week, so hopefully I'll be able to finally get the sort of "one shot" joints that I really would like to have. Of course, I still want to stick to what I know to a large degree, so it's also hard not to start just wrapping the joints with my special high tech compression wrap (read: innertubes).

No comments:

Post a Comment